Friday 27 February 2009

Update on the 'one ball' situation..

Hi Mo fans!
Just wanted to let you all know that I am really on the mend. I went back to the vet on Monday for her to check out how the stitches and scar were doing and she was pleased.
The stitches are really itchy and I have to keep the lampshade on, much to my embarrassment! Mum calls me her 'itchy stitchy' or 'pork scratching' - cheeky thing.
Any way, I am feeling much more like me old self, I ran up the garden yesterday and jumped up at Mum who was busy feeding the birds. She told me off but I didn't listen.
Can't wait for the stitches to come out now coz Mum promised me a big walk along the river - yippee! I am only allowed to go for walks round the block on the lead until the stitches go.
That's all folks
Mo
x

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby! - Happy Belated Birthday!!! did you have a party and not invite anyone?!? Glad you are feeling better, love ya - mean it x

    ReplyDelete