Wednesday 30 September 2009

Recent antics!

Well I don't seem to have blogged since I was 'dog of the week' so I thought I'd better update you all...

Uncle Nige and Aunty Karen got a new puppy - there seems to be new puppies everywhere! He is a Border crossed with a Norfolk terrier and he is called Eddie (the great). Dad thinks he looks a bit like I did when I was just a pup and Mum just thinks he's FAB! (She's a sap when it comes to puppies!).
I've been having fun around the fields locally while the harvest has been going on - there has been lots of straw piled up to jump over and then there were bales to have mini adventures around. I love harvest time coz I get to go into the fields that have been full of wheat and Mum doesn't shout at me once it's been cut down (she gets worried that I might get lost in the long wheat before it gets chopped off).




















I've also been walking with Brodie and Promise, afterwards Promise came to my house for a rest and she found my bed the most comfortable place as usual!! She's so cheeky but we love her :-) Mum tried to take a picture of Brodie but he is such a wiggler that she gave up in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment