Friday 15 October 2010

I got a pressy!

Today the postman brought me a pressy!  I had a fantastic time opening the packet...

Then I discovered it was 2 rubber bones. Mum let me have the blue one and she said that cousin April might like the orange one.
They came from a nice man called John who has just opened his first on-line pet shop and thought he would do some unashamed advertising on my blog by giving me an award...  At first Mum thought he was a bit cheeky but then they had a chinwag and she saw that he was a very nice man and was just trying hard to be a success.  So, she doesn't normally do this kind of fing but she is askin you to have a peek at his little shop and perhaps give him a try (you can click the award and it will take you to his shop).
Fanx for my bone John, it do be super doops and I haven't left it alone all afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mo I think Mum has one of those in her handbag that is still there when she looked after my buddy Max, mebbe I should try it out in his absence, you look pretty impressed with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wot a nice man. I fink he shud be given a award too. Woof

    ReplyDelete