Sunday 12 June 2011

New friend and old...

Well, it's been a bit since I managed to blog - it's my typists fault, she has been so busy.  Mind you, in between being busy we've been on some nice little holidays.

So, first of all it was Easter and we did go to a new caravan site called Conifer Lake.  They have a fishing lake (with conifers round it!), I did meet a nice new friend called Bryn.  Bryn is a boxer like my cousin April only he is massively much bigger and 
Handsome Bryn

after a swim..
Bryn trying to catch up with me..
Some other things that changed... my Uncle Ian went to overseas for a whole month and so Promise went to live with my Grandma.  She liked it so much that she's going to live with Grandma for ever!  She came to stay here for a few days to help out the typist when she was sooo busy and had to go to 'that London'.  It's cool having a sleep over and so I gave her and Grandma lots of licks.
Promise being cosy at my house!
You might also notice that since my last blog post I have had my summer hair style and I no longer look like an exploded cushion! 


No comments:

Post a Comment