Saturday 3 November 2007

A nice day for a drive out!

Today Dad took me and Mum for a drive out in Mum's spitfire. It was the first time I had been in the car for ages, last time it backfired and I nearly ran all the way home! Anyway it was a nice sunny day and Mum said it would be good to go for a spin, so off we went. I had to get wrapped up in one of my fleece coats because they insist on having the roof down and I didn't want to get a chill - it's all right for them with their hats and gloves. There is a little seat behind Mum and Dad's for me to sit on and they put my special harness on and make sure I'm fastened to the roll bar for when Dad goes right fast round bends!

Mum forgot to take the camera so there aren't any pictures of me today but here's a picture of Dad driving the spitfire before.

Oh, we did stop on the way home for a nice walk along the Selby canal, we only saw 3 other dogs though so not much sniffing to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment