Monday 12 November 2007

A walk on Brid beach...

Sometimes when Mum goes to work it's a bit of a bummer coz I have to stay at home on my own. Today Mum took me with her - it was ace. She had to go to a meeting and I had to wait in the car (don't worry I was OK coz it was a chilly day and she left the car in the shade anyway and the window open a bit).
The meeting was in Bridlington! So after we went for a bit in the car and I thought we were going back home, then we got out and we were at the beach! We walked and ran a bit and I chased my ball - I got to play with the squeeky one for a bit but then the sea got in it and it stopped squeeking so Mum gave me the red one with legs.
I had an ace time running about and paddling a bit (it was a bit too cold to swim in the sea I can tell you so I just got my paws wet). It was a really sunny day and I found some stuff to sniff at on the beach too - there was a big crab shell and a dead seagull, Mum told me not to sniff that.
There were lots of other dogs on the beach but I didn't go meet any of them coz they all looked busy and I didn't want them to get my ball.
I hope I can go again next time Mum has a meeting in Brid.

1 comment:

  1. Just lookign at Mo's adventures with my littel Lakeland Terrier, Molly lying by my side intent on her squeeky ball and willing me to make a move for it - if I do she'll have it in her mouth before I know what I'm actually doing myself.

    Love the pyjamas I guess they made him stand still for a long time!!!

    Also love the car!!

    ReplyDelete