Monday 11 August 2008

Chillin' in Cheshire

Mum and Dad had to go to a wedding party and I wasn't allowed to go with them coz I might have been a bit too giddy. So, Mum found this really ace place for us to stay and I got a new friend called Millie - she's lovely.




I also got a new 'Aunty' and 'Uncle' - Ruth and Steve, they're cool! They made me feel right at home and took great care of me. Steve had a poorly hand after he'd been 'sorting out' the lawn mower, so I gave him lots of licks!


We stayed at Primrose Cottage B&B (http://www.primrosebb.co.uk/), it's a really great place to stay coz it's in the countryside and they've got chickens.

At first Millie was a bit scared of me coz I'm a bit giddy but she soon told me it was OK to go close to her so long as I didn't try any funny business! I went for a walk with Millie down by the river and Steve let me run around, Millie is a retired greyhound and she can run faster than me, she tired me out!

Mum and Dad came back after the party (think Dad was a bit drunk!) Dad had been worrying about whether I'd been good or not - he's always worrying about me! I slept downstairs with Millie and in the morning we went for another walk. Millie gets to have leftover sausages and black pudding and all sorts! (Mum won't let me have any coz I might get fat). It was a great weekend and I love chillin' in Cheshire, thanks Steve, Ruth and Millie!

1 comment:

  1. HI MO,
    WE'VE TOLD ALL OUR FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR BLOG & THEY ALL LOVE IT - AND THINK YOU'RE EXCEPTIONALLY CLEVER!
    DAD'S HAND'S A BIT BETTER NOW, BUT HE & MUM ARE TAKING EASY OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. I'M OFF TO SLEEP IN THE BACK OF THE CAR FOR 10 HOURS NOW
    TAKE CARE
    MILLIE X
    PRIMROSE COTTAGE

    ReplyDelete