Monday 11 August 2008

Some of my Mates...

I just asked Mum to put some piccies of my bessie mates on my blog.
I've made friends with so many dogs and here are just a few of them....

First off, there's Toby a Jack Russell who I met down the fields and see quite regularly, he's about the same age as me.


This is Jasper (he's an English Pointer), he used to live in my house! he lives further down the village now with his Mum (Ann) and Dad (John).

Here's little old Sammy (she's a Border/Lakeland cross and she's really, really old) and her Dad is Nige - he goes fishing and shooting with Dad. Nige has a cool tattoo of Sammy on his leg.
Here's Toby (Big Mate) and Milly! They've starred on my blog before.

I didn't get to meet these two up close coz they looked a bit fierce, but I asked Mum to take a piccie of them on their trike coz it's cool.

Millie is my latest friend, she's lovely - you can find out more on my other blog posting 'Chillin in Cheshire'




R I P
Sadly this year 2 of my good mates have gone to Dog Heaven... Ben (the Labradoodle) who was my first friend and showed me all the best sniffs in Croda, and Rags (the Lurcher) who was good at running round the fields. Miss you guys.
Also Naomi (Siamese) the cat from next door - I know I used to want to chase you but it's sad that you've gone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment