Monday 6 July 2009

I went on a Cruise!

On Saturday my Grandma Keighley had a BIG birthday - I think she said something about getting a bus pass! Anyway she let me go on her cruise on the canal. We all went to Skipton to get on a big boat called a barge, it's bigger than our little fishing boat and it had a downstairs and a kitchen. There was lots of food about, I could sniff it, but it was all that 'human' food stuff so I didn't get any. Aunty Jilly brought me some chews and treats... Uncle Matty brought my cousin April!!

We had a right old party and all the grown ups seemed to enjoy themselves, me and April had fun too. She's only such a puppy and it was her very first outing into the big world, she got tired and had some sleeps but she was allowed to go on the bank for a bit and we walked along together. Uncle Matty rescued a wooly woof that had escaped, I wanted to help but Mum said it wasn't a good idea.
It was mostly sunny and nice but at one point it really rained hard and Mum made me stay downstairs - April was asleep and I wanted to help Daddy who got soaked trying to tie the boat up.
Happy Birthday Grandma! xxx

1 comment:

  1. We hads such fun...just because I have a puppy of my very own dosn't mean I love my Mr MO any less!! he is so cute, with his piggy wiggy wiggy and is such a good boy being patient with his annoying younger cousin! - I miss you Mr Mo xx

    ReplyDelete