Tuesday 25 August 2009

Bits and Pieces

Just thought I haven't put a blog posting up for a bit, so what's been happening...?

Well, Mum and Dad had a week off going to work and we stayed at home for a bit then went to Lincolnshire in the caravan. Went to a nice quiet site with some fishing, I met some new doggies and also went for a couple of nice swims.

Aunty Jilly came over on Sunday with April! It was ace, we went to the seaside and I showed April what sand and water was all about. She loved it - except for when she forgot to swim and pretended to be a brick and sank a bit... Mum helped her out and she was fine, she just had a shake and ran about. Mum was so busy that she forgot to take any pics but perhaps Aunty Jilly Willy Woo will put some on April's blog...

I just thought that I might put a picture of my pal Brodie up here coz I've not mentioned him before. He's Uncle Ian's young pup - he's a cocker spaniel and he's going to be a fine dog for going on beating drives with Uncle Ian when he's a bit bigger. Anyway here he is ... he has got to grow into those ears yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment