Sunday 14 February 2010

I am SIX!


I been a bit busy this weekend being six... yup I had a birfday and so did Dad so it's been great fun!

Dad got all sorts of pressies, I really liked the look of one in particular - it was a book all about keeping chickens! Fink I might get some fun if Dad gets some chucks... mmm but I do like a scrambled egg so perhaps I'd best be good...

I got a new ball wiv a fluffy squeeker attached, it was fun for a bit then the fluffy squeeker came off and I had two toys! I also got some new noms (I did learn that noms is the word for treats.. Marley and Lola say noms and all their friends say noms, so I say noms now).. any way my new noms are yum. I had to lie down and chillax at the top of the stairs after I ate lots of them (see above).

I love being six, it's great... Dad doesn't like being 43 but I still lick him very much x

No comments:

Post a Comment