Tuesday 16 February 2010

My new best mate!

This week I made a new best friend. He is called Lewis and he is cool coz he's got a cool hat with many badges on it.
Lewis is six like me and we fink that being six is the bestest thing. I met Lewis at Uncle Ian's house, he was there with 2 other boys (it's funny coz they don't call him Uncle Ian, they call him Grandad!). Anyway, the other boys were really not as much fun as Lewis coz they just kept looking at small square things with wires coming out of them making beep beep noises and they didn't want to go for a walk. They didn't even like licks!
Lewis took me for 2 walks... we went into the fields and Lewis tried out my Mum's whistles, one of them makes a noise wot dogs like and the other one makes a noise like Thomas the Tank Engine - this is what Lewis finked anyway!

We did also go for a walk round the 'big block' coz it was raining and Mum didn't want everyone to get all muddy and messy. Lewis tried running a bit with me and I liked it. Lewis has got a dog of his own, he is called Bailey and he is Brody's brother so he is quite young and he pulls on his lead. Bailey didn't stop at Uncle Ian's but I met him on Sunday.
Me and Mum finks that Lewis is a great new friend and we finks he is unique!! Fanks for taking me for nice walks Lewis - hope you are Uncle Ians (I mean Grandad's) again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment