Thursday 8 April 2010

Been on short jollyday


Hello to you blog friends! I have been on a short easter jollydays wiv Mum and Dad in our caravan. It's new and bigger and shinier than the old one!! I did have more space to stretch out and it was really cosy - one night I even managed to sleep under their bed!

We did go for some nice walks everyday, not far and not up big hills but Dad really needed to chill out coz he's been hectic at work.

Any ways, we had a nice time and even Uncle Ian and Aunty Barbara did come over and see us one evening coz we wasn't far from home - that was good coz I got extra fusses :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, dat sound like a great oliday Mo. Woof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mo my Border Terrier bruvva - we have tagged you to play a game. Check it out. Bodie & Mrs Magoo

    ReplyDelete