Sunday 18 April 2010

Brody can swim!!

This is a bit of a retro-blog coz it happened about a fortnight ago.... I went fishing with Mum and Dad and Uncle Ian. Dad and Uncle Ian started fishing and Mum said she'd take me and Brody for a walk first to make sure we didn't get giddy.

Any way, we walked up the canal and I always like a swim at a certain place so I was busy getting ready for a dip when busy body Brody muscled in on the scene. He's only just gone a year old so he hasn't had a proper swim yet even though he practices a lot in Uncle Ian's pond (Aunty Barbara goes mad coz she thinks that he'll scare the fishes and coz he gets stinky and runs in the house!).

Any ways - here is a little film of Brody swimming round in a circle.


By the way, Mum never got to do fishing coz when Brody finished swimming there had been a flippin big barge on the canal and it spoilt the fishing - Dad was fuming!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Brody. I dussnt like to swim cos I am scared of da water. Woof

    ReplyDelete