Saturday 4 December 2010

I have been 'off roading'

You see, because it's very snowy here in Yorkshire we have been walking around the block so much coz the fields are too deep.  Anyway, Mum got fed up of always walking round the block and she said to me; "Come on Monkey, let's go down the fields!"  I was very excited to go off roading coz I hate the salt on my paws, it gets stingly.
We set off down the fields but Mum quickly realised that it was very deep and it wasn't going to be an easy time.    I found it was lots of fun coz I am a Paw Wheel Drive... look at my videos to see how I can go off roading! (please excuse Mum's commentary!)

3 comments:

  1. Wow you do have a lot of snow. Yorkshire is one place I want to go one of these days. Always loved it since watching All Creatures Great & Small. I will make it there one day. Looks like little Mo was enjoying his romp in the snow - looks like you live in Canada at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo, what is all that white stuff. That walk looks like a full work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I thought we had a lot of snow but we got nuffink like wot you got Mo. Well done for keepin goin in all that

    ReplyDelete