Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!


Well, it's been a bit busy just lately... My Grandma (Keighley) came to stay for a couple of days. It's always great when she comes to stay coz she lets me get away with all sorts... for example, I was allowed to go into the spare bedroom and stick my nose in all her bags to 'check' that she had everything. As if it wasn't exciting enough, my friend Promise came for a sleepover coz Uncle Ian and Aunty Barbara went to a party and didn't want to drive home. Promise brought her sleepover special bed but even though she's massive she still squeezed into my bed!

This morning we went for a brill walk to the nature reserve but all the humans forgot to take their cameras! It was very icy with a bit of snow on the top and the humans were slipping all over the place - me and Promise were laughing to ourselves - four paws good, two wellies bad!!!

Later on, after we had a rest, Grandma set off back and Promise went home and I just had a quiet time - Phew! Any way, happy new year to all my doggy and human fans - licky lick x

2 comments:

  1. Mum has just spent about ages looking at Fido and Wino blog and she has laffed and cried so much... she says the laffs were mostly about Wino's antics and the cries were about the sad doggy stuff. I am really loving both dogs and wish that Canada was round the corner so we could have fun together. ^_^

    ReplyDelete